The Home Craft Business is packed with suggestions ranging from tax tips to sales techniques, from wholesaling to custom work. Broken down into easy “lessons,” The Home Craft Business will guide you through the confusion of expanding a hobby into a business with the potential for some serious income.
• Curious how to sell effectively without sounding like a used car salesman? See page 145.
• What do you do when nobody wants your product? See page 50.
• What is the best way to have a craft business in a bad economy? See page 156.
• Should you consign your craft products? See page 126.
• When should you quit your day job? See page 80.
According to Patrice, those peppy commercials (Be Your Own Boss! Work at Home! Set Your Own Hours! Spend More Time with your Family!) can come true if you’re willing to learn the business as well as the creative side of things.
The Home Craft Business is a powerful resource for enthusiastic crafters who need to distinguish between what has the potential to become a certifiable business, and what should remain a hobby. It has twenty-three lessons packed into 165 pages of advice, examples, and tips on keeping your head above water as you carefully and safely build your home business.
Yes you can be your own boss. Yes you can set your own hours and spend more time with your family. Yes you can make a profit with your own creativity. This book tells you how.
CLICK HERE TO
60-day guarantee or your money back